If you can donate any of the items listed below please send us an email. Thank you so much.
We are always in need of:
- volunteers to help in a myriad of ways
- food for dogs and cats. Sardines are useful.
- divetelac powder (from petfood stores) - helps with undernourished puppies and kittens
- flea treatments
- dog crates
- cat cages
- kongs and other toys to prevent boredom
- food and water bowls
- flea and worm treatment
- bedding - towels sheets (no doonas or pilllows please)
- brushes and combs for grooming
- heat pads (especially for the little old shaved guys)
- plastic igloos (for the puppies and cats in the pound)
- dog beds
- plastic dog kennels
- puppy pens - collapsible ones
- dog runs
- scratching poles for cats
- anything that would help to keep a dog, or a cat, healthy and happy
- items to put in show bags or to raffle at fundraisings events.